จิมรันนิ่ง

SEIKO officially times “Laguna Phuket International Marathon 2015” with Special offers

JB009860
Two Bliss
(171.96.32.147)
          SEIKO, The official Timer of Laguna Phuket International Marathon 2015 privilege the participants by offering special promotion with commemorative SEIKO clock. The participants of the competition can get special price for buying SEIKO “Timer Alarm Clock” from normal price 1,480 Baht at special price only 1,200 baht. In addition, SEIKO will make commemorative plate with your name, bib number, and your finish time result deliver to you. The plate can be stuck on your clock and make your clock even more wore worth to commemorate.

Meanwhile, all participants can join the activity and have some fun at our SEIKO booth. You can come to our “My Target Time” corner to set your own target time and take photo. Then you can share it with hashtag #seikothailand your picture will appear as part of the activity. For more information, please visit   www.facebook.com/seikoclub
29 พ.ค. 58 14:21
กฎระเบียบการใช้เว็บบอร์ด jimrunning.net
  • ห้ามแสดงเนื้อหาที่มีลักษณะก้าวล่วงหรือหมิ่นเหม่ต่อการก้าวล่วงสถาบันพระมหากษัตริย์ให้เป็นที่เสื่อมเสีย
  • ห้ามแสดงเนื้อหาที่ไม่เหมาะสม หยาบคาย ลามก อนาจาร หรือก้าวร้าวเกินกว่าที่บรรทัดฐานของสังคมจะยอมรับได้
  • ห้ามใช้ข้อความที่มีเจตนากล่าวหา ว่าร้ายบุคคลอื่น โดยไม่มีหลักฐานหรือแหล่งอ้างอิง
  • ห้ามแสดงเนื้อหาพาดพิงเรื่องการเมือง
  • ห้ามแสดงเจตนาลบหลู่ ดูหมิ่น บุคคลอื่น
  • ห้ามใช้นามแฝงที่มีความหมายหยาบคาย ลามก หรือชวนให้เข้าใจว่าเป็นบุคคลอื่น
  • ห้ามแสดงเนื้อหาที่ส่อไปในทางผิดกฎหมาย
ความคิดเห็น วิธีใช้รหัสบีบี
รหัสยืนยัน

โปรดใส่อักขระที่ปรากฏในรูปนี้

โดย
ส่งความเห็น ล้าง
A D V E R T I S I N G   A R E A